Boost Bank Prepares for Official Launch, Opens Registration to Public

Boost Bank Prepares for Official Launch, Opens Registration to Public

by May 13, 2024

Boost Bank is now opening registrations for its upcoming digital banking services, inviting potential users to sign up and be among the first to experience its offerings at launch.

Interested parties need only provide their name, mobile number, and email address for consideration.

Boost Bank has recently undergone an alpha-testing phase with internal employees, their families, friends, and a select group of customers, aimed at refining user experience and product offerings.

Upon its launch, Boost Bank will introduce various offerings including a standard savings account, a Savings Jars feature to help customers save for specific goals, and a debit card with exclusive perks and rewards.

Boost Bank Launch

The Boost-RHB Digital Bank Consortium was officially authorised by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and the Ministry of Finance (MOF) to commence operations on 15 January 2024.

Boost holds a 60% stake and RHB the remaining 40% in the consortium, which was among the five recipients of new digital banking licenses announced by BNM in April 2022.

Although initially scheduled for an early May launch, the public debut of Boost Bank has been postponed indefinitely.

The digital bank is under the leadership of Fozia Amanulla, who was recently appointed as CEO.